3/7/14

"Fashion item Friday" Blog Hop #16

I haven't helped host a linkup in a while, but my good friend Renae over at Simple Sequins asked me and I couldn't resist. Mainly because she is such an inspirational woman and I wanted to make sure you all knew who she was. She is currently battling cancer and kicking it's azz if I do say so myself. She is still staying stylish, upbeat, positive, and funny throughout the entire process and I couldn't be happier to have her as a friend. I consider her one of the good ones out there and am thankful for her friendship. Stop by and share some lovins with her please and thanks.

On to the good stuff..

THE RULES 
{never fret, they are simple}
*  LINK UP EACH FRIDAY AND TELL ALL OF YOUR FRIENDS, FELLAS AND FASHION GALS ALL ABOUT IT!
* SHARE YOUR FASHION ITEM OR YOUR WHOLE ENSEMBLE OR WHATEVER YOU WOULD LIKE TO POST 
ABOUT BY LINKING HERE.  THOSE INAPPROPRIATE, WILL BE DELETED,  ...SO PLAY NICE.
* ALL I ASK IS THAT YOU LINK MY POST TO YOUR POST BY EITHER ATTACHING THE BUTTON OR  
'MY POST TITLE'  TO YOUR POST IN WRITTEN FORM 
AND LINKED BACK TO MY SITE / POST! 



 EVERYONE LINK & ENJOY!!!
 
 photo 180x180FifButton_zps35920849.png







post signature 
  Image Map

3 comments:

  1. How fun!!
    Maybe I'll join next week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Major thank you LACEY! Oh you are a doll and a half, lol. Not to be confused with $3dollhairs, hahahaha. Great to be here and such and ...you have a darling weekend, lol ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw Renae saying good things about you at her place, now I see you saying good things about her at your place. And of course both made me smile. :)

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from everyone and try to respond to each of you, they always make my day..so thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...