3/10/14

I'm Wearing Something Kardashian. Sketchy.

sweater & jeans: H&M   vest: Kardashian Kollection (lolz)   purse: Oliva & Joy via Marshalls  
ring: Nordstrom    shoes: Forever21

Photos by: Mark Adams
You should all know that I am a reality TV junkie, but that doesn't mean I'll freely wear clothes that the 'celebrities' put out. With that said, big props to the little Kardashian clan (klan?) for putting this vest on clearance for $12 and making it just right for me. I have now deemed a white, sleeveless vest a staple piece that every lady should have in her closet. I have some pretty big plans for this new child of mine to wear over sweaters, dresses, rompers, tanks, and aaaanything else I can get my hands on. I'm also taking other suggestions, so fire away.


I want to also apologize for having 8 pictures of myself in one post, that has really got to be some sort of sin. I  can't stand reading a post where there is approximately 20 pictures from the same angle, of the same outfit, with the same smile. Unfortunately, I have sunk to that level with this post and I am asking for your forgiveness. My reasoning is simple - my face isn't in allllll of them and I am in love with this outfit okay? Awful reasoning, but please just forgive me this once. (and go buy a white vest) 


We shot another video this weekend and you will either luuuuh-ve it or hate it. I may or may not have taken you guys to the mall shopping with me. And it may or may not have been incredibly awkward and hard to film in the store and dressing room (no nudity shown, sorry to disappoint) without looking like a freakazoid. Shout-out to my friend Kelli for being a trooper and shooting it all for me, Lord knows we got some stares and probably on a list of people to never let back in the store. Anyways, it'll be up soon and you better like it or else the embarrassment was all for nothin muffin. 


Oh, btw. This is how I feel about freezing my butt off outside..


        post signature 

15 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see the new video!

    agirlandhersparkles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, omg filming in the dressing rooms/while shopping does sound extremely awkward, props for doing it, because I bet it's a great video!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha i love ur title for this post! i looked forever for a pair of leather leggings and couldn't find any that fit me (I have a larger rear end) so i heard they made clothes for curvier women and sure enough found some that fit me like a glove...but ur so right its weird wearing the kk label lol! love this whole outfit tho lacey so pretty!

    XO Meghan
    citrus fashion

    ReplyDelete
  4. As usual, I love this! Can't wait for the video!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so ily I think your videos are a great idea so I cant wait to see!! Also no judgement because I sometimes go to ghetto stores and buy cheep (but obv cute) clothing yolo~*

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's perfect for layering over a sundress for work. I definitely need one!!

    ~Cheryl
    http://snaps-of-ginger.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it Lacey!!!!!!!! THat vest is so perfect for layering over everything!!!!! I love your posts.

    Agi:)

    vodkainfusedlemonade.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You bought something from the KK collection??? GIRL, I don't even know what to say. At least you make it look good ;)

    Can't wait to see the video!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great looking outfit!!! You are too funny! Love reading your blog!

    Jen,
    http://thetickledglitter1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Omg I need this vest! Any sort of vest is pretty much my latest obsession! Hope it is still there!

    xo

    Kelsey

    www.excusemyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. In love with that sweater! I concur that a white vest is a necessity, I am going to have to get one!

    www.loveandclothing.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's Kardshian?! I actually really like it! I'm not too particular on brands as long as it's cute. You adorable boo boo!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I don't know what I love more your gorgeous locks or that outfit! Okay, I'll take both!
    xo Adri
    www.adrilately.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look FAB!! I LOVE the way you are wearing a white vest with a sweater while it's still frigid outside...you've got me thinking I may have to try a white vest (even though I LOATHE white on me). You have the most fabulous hair

    ReplyDelete
  15. love that last picture of you! so pretty! love the layering and the jean vest!

    kelseybang.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from everyone and try to respond to each of you, they always make my day..so thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...